I love Spring and to help celebrate I am offering this Paper Flower Crown craft as a free printable! This is a quick and easy activity that you can do using materials you have at home and takes little time to setup.
I've included both a black and white copy for colouring as well as pre coloured page for faster crafting; just cut and glue!
Please Note: You will need to go through checkout to claim this printable but you will not be required to enter payment information.
A link to a PDF file will be sent directly to your email inbox (check your spam folder just in case!)
Paper Flower Crown Free Printable
- Printer & plain letter sized paper
- Crayons, markers, or paint
- Tape or glue
- Print out paper flower crown template on plain letter sized paper.
- Colour the rectangles green. Colour in the flowers with your favourite spring time colours.
- Cut out template pieces (3 rectangles, 5 flowers)
- Lay the rectangles in a horizontal line and tape or glue the ends together to make one long strip.
- Tape or glue the flowers to the center of the long strip. This will be the front of your flower crown.
- Tape or glue the two ends of the long strip together to make a circle.
- Your paper crown is ready to wear! Happy Spring!
Looking for more fun crafty activities to do this Spring? Check out some of our crafty goodies available through our online store. Free local delivery and pickup within Central Hamilton, and $10 shipping within Canada.